Victor Vazquez Alvarez
Senior Water and Sanitation Specialist
Victor is a Senior Water and Sanitation Specialist at the Water Global Practice of the World Bank, with more than 10 years of experience working water resources management, water supply and sanitation. He is the project manager for operations in rural and urban areas in East Asia and Latin America, advising teams on the preparation of Program for Results (PforR) operations in water. He has led analytical work in areas related to wastewater management and urban sanitation and collaborated in different studies in the sector. Victor is a civil Engineer from the University of La Coruña (Spain), with a masters in International Affairs from Columbia University.
- Back to basics: sound utility business plans as a first step in the sustainability ladder
- Towards a water security assessment in Latin America and Caribbean
- América Latina pone su atención en la seguridad hídrica
- La resiliencia de la pampa argentina se fortalece en la cuenca del río Salado
- Using technology to improve the cost-efficiency of results verification in PforR projects