Christopher Thomas is an Advisor to the Education Global Practice at the World Bank. Prior to taking this position he was Lead Strategy Officer for the World Bank Group. He has served as Advisor to the World Bank President’s Special Envoy, where his portfolio included the Sustainable Development Goals, Financing for Development, and relations with Multilateral Development Banks. Mr. Thomas has also served as Advisor to the World Bank Managing Director, and Manager of the Bank’s education programs to East Asia and the Pacific, and Manager for human development programs in Africa. Mr. Thomas holds an M.A. in International Affairs from Johns Hopkins University and a Ph.D. in Education from Stanford University.
- كوكب أطفالنا: ما علاقة تعليمهم بتغير المناخ؟
- Los niños de nuestro planeta: ¿qué tiene que ver su educación con el cambio climático?
- Our children’s planet: What does their education have to do with climate change?
- Pour une éducation qui intègre les enfants handicapés
- “La pieza faltante”: una educación que integra a las personas con discapacidad
- The Missing Piece: Disability-Inclusive Education
- القطعة المفقودة: التعليم الشامل لذوي الإعاقة
- Higher education in Africa – time to pull out the stops