Energy Specialist with the World Bank Sustainable Energy Department, Strategy and Operations
Since joining the Bank in 2012 Yann has been focusing on public sector innovations and private sector development strategies supporting energy access and clean energy scale-up globally. Yann also currently leads the practice work on open data and analytics aiming at leveraging data innovations towards accelerating progress towards universal access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy. Prior to joining the World Bank Group, Yann held various positions in the private and non-governmental sectors, including as advisor to CEOs and Executive Committees of major global energy companies. French national, Yann holds bachelor and master degrees in law from Lyon III University, a BA in classic philosophy from Paris I Sorbonne University as well as a MA in international affairs from the Institut d’Etudes Politiques of Paris – Sciences Po.
- Un nouvel outil open source pour faciliter les plans d’électrification
- Planificar la electrificación es más fácil gracias a una nueva herramienta de código abierto
- Electrification planning made easier with new open source tool
- Mapping Africa’s energy infrastructure: open data lights the way
- Riding the data revolution wave toward sustainable energy for all