DataBank is a data retrieval, analysis, and visualization tool that allows users to create, save, and share custom charts, tables, and maps. We launched the tool two years ago and have been making improvements based on user feedback ever since. Last year we released a multilingual version of the tool, and today we're pleased to announce a new feature that allows users to query country, series, time, and footnote metadata.
What can DataBank do?
- It enables users to easily create custom queries on data drawn from 52 databases
- It lets users create and customize charts, tables, and maps
- It makes it easy to select, save and share data and visualizations
- It's available on both computers and mobile devices
- DataBank and selected data are available in English, Spanish, French, Arabic, and Chinese
- It now allows users to create custom metadata queries
- Watch the tutorial and read the FAQs to learn more about the basics of DataBank