Rania Anderson talks about her book Undeterred, The Six Success Habits of Women in Emerging Economies. Rania walks us through the habits.
- to be undeterred, not to give up in the face of obstacles;
- to prepare yourself with your confidence and courage, and externally through the skills;
- to be focus, having goals and plans;
- work and life integration;
- accelerate, taking the actions that propel you forward and advance and
- lead, from wherever you are and whatever you do.
For the book, Rania interviewed ordinary woman who in normal environments and circumstances are being successful. She purposefully wanted to showcase women from emerging economies who have overcome the challenges around them to build successful ideas. Rania wanted to share her findings and the ideas that apply for women in developing countries.