In just three weeks, early February 2018, representatives of the world’s countries and cities will convene again to discuss “Cities 2030, Cities for All: Implementing the New Urban Agenda” at the world’s premier conference on cities – the Ninth Session of the World Urban Forum (WUF9) in Kuala Lumpur, co-hosted by UN-Habitat and the government of Malaysia.
In the video, World Bank Senior Director Ede Ijjasz-Vasquez (@Ede_WBG) and Director Sameh Wahba (@SamehNWahba) share the World Bank's three priorities at the World Urban Forum.
Stay connected to receive updates from the World Bank at the World Urban Forum:
- Learn about the World Bank's events at WUF9
- Follow @WBG_Cities on Twitter and facebook.com/WorldBank on Facebook
- Subscribe to the Sustainable Cities blog
- Subscribe to the Sustainable Communities newsletter
- Visit worldbank.org/urban for more information
As the world’s largest financier on urban development, the