Alison Ofotalau is a Communications Officer for the World Bank Country Office in Honiara, Solomon Islands. Before she joined the World Bank in early September 2010, Alison had worked as a Journalist for the Solomon Islands Broadcasting Corporation for over 10 years. Alison worked as the political editor for the national broadcasting service and led the coverage of the 2010 Solomon Islands elections. She graduated with a BA from the Fiji based University of the South Pacific in 2000, with majors in Journalism & History/Politics.
- What will it take to inspire women’s leadership in the Pacific Islands?
- Les Îles Salomon enfin connectées à la téléphonie mobile et à l’internet
- جزر سليمان ترحب بالهواتف المحمولة والإنترنت
- Welcoming mobile phones and internet to the Solomon Islands
- Beating Unemployment in the Solomon Islands
- The search for King Solomon's gold continues in his namesake Islands
- Travelling great distances to improve lives of rural Solomon Islands communities
- Solomon Islanders enjoying cheaper calls as competition is increased in telecommunications