Anupama Dokeniya is a Governance Specialist in the Public Sector Governance Group at the World Bank. She works on the implementation and monitoring of the Bank’s Governance and Anti-Corruption Strategy, and leads analytical work on implementation of access to information reforms. She has also worked as a journalist and a consultant on information, communications, and technology (ICT) for Development, and led training programs for the media in many countries.
She holds a Ph.D. in Communications and International Development from Cornell University.
Read her article, Enabling Open Government.
- Transparency and a New Paradigm of Governance in India
- Looking for Silver Linings in a Cloud of Corruption
- Targeting Transparency
- De-coding Gender-based Violence
- Realizing the Potential of Right to Information
- Of Protests, Politics, and Policies
- #6 from 2012: Opening Government Data. But Why?
- Rights and Development