Private Sector Development Specialist, World Bank
Arvind Jain joined the Enterprise Analysis Unit in 2008. Prior to joining the Bank/IFC, Arvind worked as a Statistician at the RAND Corporation working on domestic health policy and civil justice research. At RAND he focused on project evaluation and conducting statistical analyses. He currently works on Enterprise Survey implementation and monitoring the data collection process and also specializes in statistical issues regarding survey sampling and end-user analysis. Arvind holds a Master's degree in Biostatistics from the University of Michigan.
- Bribery and limited access to banking are challenges for Afghan private firms
- Do Nepali businesses have more female managers compared to other countries?
- What are the top obstacles for Bangladeshi businesses?
- Belarusian Business Reform: Less Time with the Taxman
- Uzbekistan’s struggling private sector
- Dutch Disease in the Himalayas?
- A deluge of kidnappings in Afghanistan’s investment climate