Cara Santos Pianesi
Cara Santos Pianesi is a communications officer at the Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency (MIGA), the political risk insurance arm of the World Bank Group.
Previously, Cara worked as a Communications Officer at the United Nations Development Program, where she was responsible for establishing and implementing UNDP’s communications presence in Washington, DC. She has also worked in communications at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace and Amnesty International USA—after moving to Washington, DC from Miami where she concentrated on private-sector communications vis-à-vis Latin America.
Cara has a Master’s degree from Johns Hopkins University’s School for Advanced International Studies (SAIS). Her B.A. in international studies and economics is from the University of Miami.
- “When the Tide Goes Out, You See Who’s Naked”
- Smartly Tapping Global Markets: A Driver for the Rise of the South
- Sustainable Development: the Business-class Train Has Left the Station and the Canary is in the Coal Mine
- Pop the Champagne: Developing-Country Outbound Investment Hits Record High
- Chasing the Wind
- More Precious than Gold?
- May the Force of Broad-Based Economic Growth Be with You
- Forging the Frontier