Carla Jimenez Iglesias
ICT and Education Specialist
Carla Jimenez Iglesias is an ICT and Education Specialist at the World Bank, where she collaborates with the World Bank's flagship (Systems Approach for Better Education Results) initiative as it relates to information and communication technologies (SABER-ICT). She has over 7 years experience in the field of education, with specialized skills in the design and evaluation of ICT and Education initiatives. She has extensive experience in project design and management in regional, multilateral, and non-governmental organizations. Before joining the Bank, she worked in the Latin America and Caribbean region in the development of analytical work in ICT and Education policies and indicators, as an ICT and Education Consultant for the Inter-American Development Bank. She has also worked in citizenship and human rights education at the Organization of American States and at the Inter-American Institute of Human Rights developing online training tools for teachers and human rights advocates in Latin America. She has been an active volunteer for CISV conducting leadership training for youth worldwide. Carla holds an M.A. in International Education from the SIT Graduate Institute and a M.Sc. in International Relations and Project Management from the National University of Costa Rica.
You can follow Carla on Twitter @carlajimenezy.
- Diez tendencias sobre el uso de la tecnología en la educación en los países en desarrollo
- Ten trends in technology use in education in developing countries that you may not have heard about
- Sondeando el aprendizaje móvil alrededor del mundo (parte uno y dos)
- Surveying Mobile Learning Around the World (part two)
- Surveying Mobile Learning Around the World (part one)
- El desarrollo de una política nacional de tecnología educativa
- Developing a national educational technology policy
- عشرة اتجاهات ربما لم تسمع عنها في مجال استخدام التكنولوجيا في التعليم بالبلدان النامية