Water & Sanitation Specialist
Craig Kullman has been with Water and Sanitation Program for 3.5 years working on the project's two global projects - Scaling Up Rural Sanitation and Scaling Up Handwashing with soap. Prior to working for WSP, he worked on Tsunami Recovery Efforts in South Asia with the Red Cross. He has worked domestically and internationally on water, sanitation, and hygiene, and his professional training is in civil engineering and public health.
- Thinking and working differently to improve water security and safely managed sanitation in Africa
- Incentivizing collaboration to address childhood stunting
- Gender and sex inequalities in water, sanitation, and hygiene
- Does Sanitation as a Human Right = Free Toilets?
- Have Collective Sanitation Achievements Been Sustained in Rural Bangladesh?