Cristina Constantinescu is an Economist in the Macroeconomics, Trade & Investment Global Practice of the World Bank Group. Her publication record includes journal articles and book chapters in areas of trade policy, trade in services, and international migration. She holds a Ph.D. in Economics from the Catholic University of Louvain, Belgium.
- How are trade tensions affecting developing countries?
- Crecimiento del comercio: un aumento sorpresivo, pero perspectivas precarias
- Croissance du commerce mondial : une remontée inattendue, mais des perspectives très incertaines
- Trade growth: A surprising surge but precarious prospects
- This trade slowdown has a silver lining