Dilinika joined the World Bank Colombo Office in 2005. Currently she works for the South Asia Region External Affairs(SAREX)team. Her work areas include supporting the World Bank knowledge and information dissemination program, youth engagement, Civil Society Fund and supporting operations communications and World Bank media relations.
- Live Chat: Sri Lanka Is Young but Aging Fast
- Could Youth-Led Reconciliation Put Sri Lanka Back on the Map?
- Sri Lanka is Still Young! Join us at World Bank Sri Lanka’s Youth Open House!
- Is Sustainable Urbanization Possible in Sri Lanka?
- Have Librarians Missed the Bus?
- Can Empowering Women Improve Climate Change Adaptation and Mitigation Outcomes in Sri Lanka?
- Act Responsibly to Save Our Children’s Planet