Gabriela Inchauste is a Lead Economist in the Poverty and Equity Global Practice of the World Bank. She currently leads work on Fiscal and Social Policies for poverty reduction and shared prosperity. Her research interests revolve around the distributional impact of fiscal policy, ex-ante analysis of the distributional impacts of policy reforms, and understanding the channels through which economic growth improves labor market opportunities for poverty reduction.
- Rodzina 500+: walka ze skrajnym ubóstwem wśród dzieci w Polsce
- The Family 500+: Battling Child Poverty in Poland
- How do taxes and transfers impact poverty and inequality in developing countries?
- Свежий взгляд на глобальный финансовый кризис и тенденции бедности в ЕС
- A fresh look at the global financial crisis and poverty trends in the EU
- Better Jobs Boost Poverty Reduction