Practice Manager, Innovation & Entrepreneurship, Trade & Competitiveness Global Practice, World Bank Group
Ganesh Rasagam is the Practice Manager for the Innovation and Entrepreneurship unit of the World Bank Group’s Trade & Competitiveness Global Practice. Prior to joining the Bank in 2003, Ganesh was the Chief Executive Officer and Principal of a management consulting firm in Penang, Malaysia, that specialized in the design and implementation of national and sub-national competitiveness strategies, including investment promotion and SME development, special economic zones/industrial parks, cross-border regional integration and spatial growth strategies. Ganesh holds degrees in civil engineering, geotechnical engineering, and transportation planning/economics from the University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, and from the Asian Institute of Technology, Bangkok, Thailand.
- Can Africa’s tech start-up scene rise to the next level?
- Demystifying start-ups, or why Snapchat is an outlier
- The secret sauce of a ‘start-up nation’
- The Apprentice
- How start-ups can turbocharge global productivity growth
- The changing face of entrepreneurship
- Celebrating entrepreneurship and agents of change in developing countries
- 5 ways to close the global innovation divide
- خمسة طرق لسد الفجوة العالمية في الابتكار