Idah Z. Pswarayi-Riddihough
Ms. Idah Pswarayi-Riddihough is the Country Director for Sri Lanka and the Maldives in the South Asia Region (SAR).
Ms. Pswarayi-Riddihough, a Zimbabwean national, joined the Bank in 1995 as a Young Professional (YP). She earned her PHD from Oxford University in 1993. She has since held various operational and corporate management positions, her most recent being Director of Strategy and Operations, in the Human Resources Vice Presidency. She has worked in 4 different regions, South Asia, East Asia, Middle East and North and Africa and the Africa Region. Her most recent posting in South Asia was as the Director of Operational Services from 2012 to 2014, where she also supervised teams covering operations in Financial Management and Procurement.
- Sri Lanka’s women want to work—and thrive in the workplace
- How to succeed as Sri Lanka’s top woman entrepreneur: Honesty, hard work, and perseverance
- Celebrating 40 years of engagement with Maldives
- It’s time to end malnutrition in South Asia
- It’s time to #PressForProgress for Sri Lanka’s women!
- இலங்கையில் பெண்களின் முன்னேற்றத்திற்காக உழைப்பதற்கான காலம் இது!
- මෙය ශ්රී ලාංකික කාන්තාවට “දියුණුව පිණිස වැඩ කිරීමට“ කාලයයි.
- Sri Lanka at 70: Looking back and forward
- The quest for a well-resourced holiday meal
- To improve female labour force participation in Sri Lanka, first change attitudes
- Sri Lanka, you have a right to know!
- Reforms Sri Lanka needs to boost its economy
- When in the eye of a storm….
- இலங்கையின் வளர்ச்சிப் பாதை எவ்வாறு அமைந்திருக்கின்றது?
- ශ්රී ලංකාවේ ආර්ථික වර්ධන ප්රගතිය පිළිබඳ හැරී බලමු
- How does Sri Lanka score in growth?
- ஏன் ஒவ்வொரு நாளும் சுற்றாடல் தினமாக இருக்கவேண்டும்?
- සෑම දිනයක්ම පරිසර දිනයක් විය යුත්තේ ඇයි?
- Why every day should be environment day?
- Sri Lanka needs critical minds for critical times!
- Happy New Year! In Sri Lanka, a time to celebrate many things – and to think
- Join Sri Lanka’s journey to end poverty and promote prosperity
- How do we manage the environment without compromising efforts to reduce poverty?
- An action agenda for Africa...discussions at the Annual Meetings and beyond
- What has carbon got to do with kids going to school?