Jane Ebinger is the Chief Climate Change Specialist at the World Bank supporting the WBG Vice President and Special Envoy for Climate Change and the Climate Change Cross Cutting Solution Area on climate policy and finance. She has had previous assignments at the Bank as Manager for Climate Change Policy; Thematic Coordinator for Climate Change in the Energy Sector Management Assistance Program and various operational assignments in Europe and Central Asia on energy, environment and carbon finance. Prior to joining the Bank she worked in the oil and gas industry for BP and BHP Billiton covering environment management, safety and risk assessment, oil spill/ emergency response. She has an MA Mathematics and an MSc Mathematical in Modeling and Numerical Analysis from Oxford University.
- Time for financial institutions to mainstream climate
- New Climate and Disaster Risk Screening Tools for World Bank Projects
- We’re Putting Climate and Disaster Risks in Focus
- New Climate Report Emphasizes Urgency
- A toolkit for climate change with stakeholders at its core
- Supporting Low Carbon Development: Six country cases