Senior Private Sector Specialist
Jean-Louis Racine leads the Climate Technology Program at the Innovation & Entrepreneurship unit in the World Bank Group’s Trade & Competitiveness Global Practice. Jean-Louis Racine holds a PhD in Mechanical Engineering and a Management of Technology Certificate from the University of California at Berkeley, an MIA in Technology Policy for Economic Development from Columbia University and an MSc in Mechanical Engineering from Stanford University.
- To foster innovation, let a hundred flowers bloom?
- Perlu pencarian terobosan inovasi, kirim ide anda sekarang
- Disruptive Innovation needed, submit your ideas now
- A Manhattan Project for green innovation? Try open innovation instead!
- A global climate change venture capital fund would be useful but not a panacea