Social Development Specialist
Kaori works in the Social Development Department of the World Bank. Before taking the current assignment, she was a consultant with Education team, the Human Development department in the South Asia Region. Prior to joining the World Bank in 2010, Kaori had worked in Japan as an editor, in Ireland as an embassy staff, and in Niger as a JICA community development volunteer at the local Ministry of Education office. She has a M.A. in International Development Studies from National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies (GRIPS) in Tokyo.
- Live from Conakry: it's a citizen engagement brainstorm!
- Dans les zones rurales de Guinée, l’engagement citoyen permet d’obtenir des changements concrets
- Citizen Engagement in rural Guinea: Making tangible changes from the bottom up
- Engaging communities in the Golden 1,000 Days in Nepal
- L’exemple du Bénin montre que la construction d’infrastructures confiée aux communautés peut être plus rapide, plus efficace et plus rentable
- Benin Shows How Community-Managed Projects Can Build Infrastructure Faster and More Cost-Effectively
- Jante Chai: Learning Through Interacting with Street Children in Bangladesh
- How Do You Connect University Students with Street Children in Dhaka?