Livia has spent the past several years helping companies and organizations increase audience reach and awareness about their products and services through online channels.
Livia's work at the World Bank crosses a variety of web projects including managing the Bank's first ever Open Forum, strategy and marketing for the open data initiative, and maintaining relationships with companies like Google.
Prior to joining the World Bank, Livia worked for advertising agencies Hill Holliday and Overdrive Interactive managing the online marketing campaigns for large brands including Harley Davidson, Dunkin' Donuts, RSA Security, and Massachusetts General Hospital.
- Nos indicateurs de développement disponibles en 34 langues sur Google
- Datos del Banco Mundial disponibles ahora en 34 idiomas en Google
- World Bank Data Now Available in 34 Languages on Google
- Open Forum: announcing line up of featured guests
- Key takeaways from the Aid Info Challenge
- Open Data Initiative: a look at the past week
- Web4Dev and DataDyne's work in achieving the MDGs
- World Bank News on Twitter