Originally from Zambia, Maleele Choongo is a passionate member of the African Diaspora. She is interested in gender, youth, and environmental issues. In her spare time, Maleele sings classical opera.
- Women and girls are the answer to innovation in Africa
- Career opportunities for young Africans at the World Bank
- World Bank hosts first annual African Youth Forum
- Night life in #Africa: a fun twist to development
- Where are the jobs for Africa’s youth?
- Development: Made in Africa
- Minding the Gap: Gender Equality and Trade in Africa
- Young Africans leading the way in tech
- Africa, Stand Up!
- 5 Ways to Join African Ministers at Annual Meetings
- What’s Happening in Africa?
- World Bank Fellowships for Young Africans and Diasporans