Merrell Tuck-Primdahl is Communications Director at the Brookings Institution’s Global Economy and Development Program. She was previously the Senior Communications Officer in the World Bank’s Development Economics Vice Presidency from 2007 to 2015, and with the media team of the World Bank from May 2015 to March 2016. She worked at the World Bank for over 20 years, including regional communications assignments and media relations. Prior to joining the Bank, Merrell worked in financial journalism as well as international public relations.
She can be reached at email@example.com.
- Watch a webcast of a book launch of 'New Structural Economics' by Justin Yifu Lin
- Heckman and the case for soft skills
- Michael Spence and the Next Convergence
- Video interview with Joe Stiglitz on Financial and Real Crises in the World Economy
- Gender economics and 'Think Equal'
- Esther Duflo’s refreshing perspective on fighting poverty
- Structural Change, growth and jobs
- Bread, freedom and the WDR 2011 on Conflict, Security and Development
- Beyond tumult to transformation: Whither the MENA region
- Watch out for minimal food stocks! But don’t assume the worst has come…
- Developing Countries, Trade Openness and Growth
- Openness in the Service of Development, Results, and Poverty Reduction
- Global Monitoring Report 2010: What about Population Growth?
- Why Global Coordination is Falling Short and Why We Should Be Worried
- Breaking bread with Oxfam over the economic crisis