Consultant, Innovation Practice
Myra works with the Innovation Practice on the Development Marketplace. She has a Bachelor’s degree in International Relations and French from Tufts University and a Master’s in Public Policy from the Harvard Kennedy School of Government. Prior to joining the World Bank, she worked on education reform at DC Public Schools, consulted for various education nonprofits, and conducted research for the ILO. Her interests include entrepreneurship, migration, women’s empowerment through education, monitoring and evaluation, and anti-hunger policies.
- Sierra Gorda, Mexico: Where the Fight against Climate Change Goes Local
- Transforming Plastic Bottles into Classrooms
- الريادة المجتمعية فى مصر: التحديات والفرص
- Social entrepreneurship in Egypt: challenges and opportunities
- Entreprenariat social en Égypte: défis et opportunités
- Social Entrepreneurship in Egypt: Challenges and Opportunities
- DM 2009 Winner Cusichaca Trust Featured in Smithsonian Magazine
- Solar Bottle Lights: Transforming Plastic Bottle Waste to Light Bulbs
- Crowd-Fund Your Next Idea on StartSomeGood.com
- Less than 24 hours left to vote!!! - Vote for Your Favorite Social Entrepreneur in the World Challenge!
- What’s the Secret Sauce for Scaling Up?