Senior ICT Policy Specialist
Natalija Gelvanovska joined the World Bank in 2012 as a Senior ICT Policy Specialist and a secondee from the Communications Regulatory Authority of the Republic of Lithuania where she is holding a position of a Deputy Director for Electronic Communications Department. Natalija is currently working in the Middle East and North Africa and Europe and Central Asia team of the Policy Division of the ICT Unit. Prior joining the Bank, Ms. Gelvanovska was the Chair of the Working Group on Technical Regulatory Issues at CEPT grouping over 20 European countries to discuss and develop common approach for policy and regulation applicable to technical aspects of networks and service provision. Ms. Gelvanovska has an extensive experience of advisory services under the Technical Assistance and Information Exchange instrument of the European Commission on the harmonization of national regulatory frameworks with EU aqui in numerous European countries. Natalija studied Physics and holds Master of Science from Vilnius University, Lithuania. She speaks Lithuanian, Polish and Russian.
- Now that there's a Baltic Data Highway, when will we have one for the Balkans?
- Azerbaijan's broadband at a crossroads
- النطاق العريض في الشرق الأوسط وشمال أفريقيا: ما علينا فعله لتطويرالإنترنت؟
- Haut débit dans la région MENA : quelles solutions pour élargir l’accès à l’internet ?
- Broadband in MENA: what will it take to expand internet access?
- Multilateral Cooperation in Promoting a Safe and Secure Global Internet