Online Communications Officer, World Bank Group
Nina is an online communications officer for the World Bank Group's Finance & Markets Global Practice.
- Achieving Universal Financial Access by 2020: what the private sector, governments and multilaterals must do
- What's on the agenda?
- Public service announcements showcase Bank’s work
- Ask your question and join the debate on 'What Now? The World Beyond the Crisis'
- 2009 Annual Meetings to focus on road to recovery
- Bank to give Mexico $205 million for swine flu
- Spring Meetings conclude with Development Committee press conference
- Improving capacity building in post-conflict and fragile settings
- Youth Unemployment in Africa
- Meetings home in on regional impact and solutions to crisis
- Bank to Mobilize over $7bn for Health, Education
- Development Committee Papers
- This Year's World Development Indicators released