Piotr Lewandowski is one of the founders and current President of the Management Board of the Institute for Structural Research (IBS), an independent think-tank and research institute based in Warsaw, Poland. Formerly it’s chief economist. His work focuses on labour, pension and public finance economics and transition economies.
- Middle class jobs are thriving in Central and Eastern Europe
- Everyone needs tech skills, not just youth
- Older workers need lifetime skills development
- Poland’s educational boom and what it means for future employment
- With Large-Scale Temporary Employment, Is Poland the Next Spain? — Part 2
- With Large-Scale Temporary Employment, Is Poland the Next Spain? — Part 1