Senior Financial Sector Specialist
Stuart Yikona, is a Senior Financial Sector Specialist with the World Bank in the Financial Market Integrity Service Line. Prior to joining the World Bank in June 2005, he worked as a Consulting Counsel with the Legal Department of the International Monetary Fund. He completed his Doctor of Juridical Science (SJD) at the University of Virginia Law School in banking law on "Insiders and Insider Abuse in Banking Institutions in the United States and Zambia". In his current position, he advises client countries on issues related to combating financial crimes such as corruption, the laundering of the proceeds of crimes; delivering capacity building programs to strengthen client countries capacity to combat financial crimes; and most recently pursuing research on the impact of ill-gotten money on the economy.
- La circulation de l’argent de la piraterie: une économie en circuit fermé
- Comment la corruption et la fraude fiscale pénalisent le développement
- Cómo la corrupción y la evasión de impuestos alteran al desarrollo
- O Ciclo do Dinheiro da Pirataria: 'Fluxo Econômico'
- The Piracy Money Cycle: ‘Trickle-Round Economics’
- How corruption and tax evasion distort development