Social Development Consultant
Dominik Koehler is a social development consultant with the Governance Global Practice and part of the World Bank’s SOGI core team. In his work, he focuses on the intersection of development, gender, sexual orientation and gender identity. Previously Dominik has worked in political advocacy, human rights, citizen engagement, and journalism. He has earned his Master’s degree (Honors) from Potsdam University, Germany in political science and holds a degree in Design Thinking from the Hasso-Plattner Institute. Dominik is a passionate advocate for inclusive development.
- Jeta në margjina: përvoja e personave LGBTI në Evropën Juglindore
- Život na margini: Iskustva LGBTI osoba u jugoistočnoj Evropi
- Жизнь на обочине: опыт представителей ЛГБТИ в Юго-Восточной Европе
- Life on the Margins: experiences of LGBTI people in southeastern Europe
- New evidence shows the true extent of LGBTI exclusion in Serbia
- Keeping the promise of inclusive Universal Health Coverage: new data can improve health services for LGBTI people
- What do we know about the development outcomes of LGBTI people?
- The economic benefits of LGBTI inclusion
- LGBTI people are (likely) over represented in the bottom 40%