Senior Economist, Development Research Group, World Bank
Ana Fernandes is Senior Economist in the Development Research Group (Trade and Integration Unit) at the World Bank.
- International trade and integration: The latest research
- Exporter Dynamics Database version 2.0: What does it reveal about the trade collapse?
- Why agricultural product standards matter for small traders in developing countries
- Does trade facilitation facilitate trade? Lessons from Albania
- Leave Export Promotion to Goldilocks