Richard Record is a Lead Economist in the World Bank Group’s Macroeconomics and Fiscal Management Global Practice. Currently based in Kuala Lumpur, he manages the Bank’s engagement on economic policy issues in Malaysia, including publication of the flagship Malaysia Economic Monitor. Richard has previously worked across a number of countries in the East Asia and Africa regions, managing programs on macroeconomics, trade and private sector development, including assignments based in Lilongwe and Vientiane.
- How can Malawi move from falling behind to catching up?
- Malaysia: Does counting GDP count when it comes to development?
- After three tough years, the outlook for Malawi is at last beginning to improve
- How can Malawi emerge stronger and more resilient after two years of drought?
- On the cusp of modernity: the Lao private sector at a crossroads
- A Portal to Greater South/South Cooperation