Kerina Biou Wang works in the Governance Global Practice at the World Bank. Prior to joining the World Bank, Kerina managed strategy development and global operations at the World Resources Institute (WRI), a leading international environmental think tank based in Washington DC. Kerina was one of the founding members of the Sustainable Cities Initiative at WRI, which catalyzed sustainable solutions in building sustainable, accessible, and resource efficient communities, and improving quality of life in rapidly emerging urban centers in China, India and Brazil and Mexico. Before WRI, Kerina was a Corporate Social Responsibility Fellow at Hill & Knowlton in Washington DC, and a program hostess and production manager at China Central Television Station. Kerina has an MA degree in International Relations and Public Diplomacy from the Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs, and an MS Degree from the Newhouse school of Public Communications at Syracuse University. She is currently completing her PhD in Public Policy and Administration at the George Washington University, Washington DC.
- Décryptage : la notion de responsabilité des pouvoirs publics
- Cómo hacer que cobre sentido la rendición de cuentas de los Gobiernos
- How to make sense of government accountability
- كيف تدرك مفهوم مساءلة الحكومة
- Openness Is the Key to Effective and Inclusive Development
- Open Government Contracts Platform is now live!
- Encouraging News on Private Sector-Led Transparency and Collaboration in China