Martin Raiser is the World Bank Country Director for Turkey. Much of his professional career was spent focusing on the transition from communism to market economies in Eastern Europe, first at the Chief Economist Office of the EBRD and then in field assignments in Tashkent and Kiev for the World Bank. In 2012 he co-edited the Golden Growth flagship report on the future of Europe’s economic and social model (www.worldbank.org/goldengrowth).
- What next for the Arab Spring? Lessons from the ‘Color Revolutions’
- Value for Money in Public Procurement: Beyond Rules to Measurement
- Kamu İhalelerinde Paranın Karşılığını Almak: Kuralların Ötesinde Ölçüme Geçmek
- Women’s Day in Turkey – a Working Day
- Growing Green – Opportunities for Turkey
- Yüksek Gelire Ulaşmak için Ticareti Arttırmak: Yeni Şirketler, Yeni Ürünler, Yeni Pazarlar
- Trading Up to High Income: New Firms, New Products, New Markets
- Türk Kadınlarının Gelecekte İşgücüne Katılım Durumu
- A Working Future for Turkey’s Women?
- Türkiye’de Içerici Büyüme – Mümkün Mü?
- Inclusive Growth in Turkey – Can it Be?