Research Manager, Trade and Integration, World Bank
Aaditya Mattoo is Research Manager, Trade and Integration, at the World Bank. He specializes in trade policy analysis and the operation of the WTO, and provides policy advice to governments. Prior to joining the Bank in 1999, Mr. Mattoo was Economic Counsellor at the World Trade Organization. Between 1988 and 1991, he taught economics at the University of Sussex and Churchill College, Cambridge University. He holds a Ph.D. in Economics from the University of Cambridge, and an M.Phil in Economics from the University of Oxford. He has published widely in academic and other journals on trade, trade in services, development and the WTO and his work has been cited extensively, including in the Economist, Financial Times, New York Times, and Time Magazine
- Privacy law and services trade: Resolving the conflict
- Crecimiento del comercio: un aumento sorpresivo, pero perspectivas precarias
- Croissance du commerce mondial : une remontée inattendue, mais des perspectives très incertaines
- Trade growth: A surprising surge but precarious prospects
- Didn’t make it to our trade research conference? Here’s what you missed
- Invisible walls? The incredible inertia of Indian men
- Trade agreements as public goods
- Rejuvenating regionalism
- This trade slowdown has a silver lining
- Leave Export Promotion to Goldilocks
- An EU-US trade pact: Good or bad for developing countries?
- Greenprint for Climate Cooperation
- New Database Reveals Global Pattern of Services Trade Restrictions
- Landlocked or Policy-Locked?