Aliza Marcus is in charge of communications for the Strategic Impact Evaluation Fund at the World Bank. She is a former foreign correspondent with a specialization in Turkey and Kurdish nationalism. She also covered health policy for Bloomberg News. She holds an M.A. in journalism and is author of Blood and Belief: the PKK and the Kurdish Fight for Independence (NYU Press, 2007).
- Getting communities involved in Pakistan schools
- In early childhood programs, when is a papaya better than an apple?
- Q/A: Sally McGregor on Jamaica’s Pioneering Role in Early Childhood Development
- Getting health right: An impact evaluation in the Philippines
- Closing the Education Gap in Pakistan: Researcher Interview
- In Mozambique - Nutrition and Preschool Education: Investigating What Works
- Researcher Q/A: Can Early Nutrition Boost a Child’s Economic Future?