Christina Wieser is an Economist of the Poverty and Inequality Global Practice. She covers issues related to poverty, inequality, and displacement in South Asia with a focus on Afghanistan. Prior to joining the World Bank, Christina worked as an Economist at the International Labour Organization conducting research on labor market issues and as a Management Consultant in the private sector. Her research interests revolve around poverty and inequality, real-time poverty data, and labor markets.
- Mapping Afghanistan’s future, one road at a time
- د افغانستان راتلونکی نقشه کول، هرځل یو سړک
- Securing a prosperous future for Afghanistan amidst challenges
- Tres amenazas para el futuro de Afganistán: aumento de la pobreza, inseguridad y crecimiento lento
- Three threats to Afghanistan’s future: Rising poverty, insecurity, sluggish growth
- Who goes to school? Here’s what Afghanistan’s Provincial Briefs tell us about primary school attendance
- Women’s voices should help shape Afghanistan’s future