Espen Beer Prydz
Economist, Development Research Group
Espen Beer Prydz is an Economist working on issues of poverty, inequality and survey methods in the World Bank’s Development Research Group. He has previously worked with the World Bank in Cambodia, South Sudan and Indonesia on poverty, social protection and economic policy. Prior to joining the World Bank, Espen did research on poverty, labor markets and gender with the OECD Development Centre and J-PAL at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Espen is a Norwegian national and holds an MPA in International Development (MPA/ID) from the Harvard Kennedy School and a B.Sc. from the London School of Economics.
- The world is about as poor as we thought, and the fight to end poverty remains ambitious
- Solo se Erradicará la Pobreza para 2030 si el Crecimiento es Compartido
- Poverty will only End by 2030 if Growth is Shared
- Data – The next frontier of Development
- Business is brewing in the world’s newest country