Holly Krambeck works in the East Asia & Pacific region, where she leads a diverse investment portfolio of urban and rural transport projects, as well as the region's Open Transport initiative. Prior to joining the Bank, Holly worked as an infrastructure economics and finance specialist with Parsons Brinckerhoff, an international civil and environmental engineering firm, where she was task lead and project manager for transport infrastructure projects in the US, East and Southeast Asia, and in Central America. Holly holds a Master of Science in Transportation and a Master in City Planning, both from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- Open Data + Urban Transport = ?
- The 10-Cent GPS
- “They are sitting on a gold mine and don’t even know it….”
- Now that you’ve built it, why won’t they come?
- It’s a bridge! It’s a bus! But is it real?
- “What do you people have against pedestrians and bicycles?”
- Rise of the Chinese Ghost Town
- Carbon Expo versus Bonn
- Data-Driven Governance?
- Cairo Cash for Clunkers
- The Average Age of a Taxi in Egypt is 32 Years Old
- Transport Energy Consumption Trends - Three Trajectories