Stephane Dahan is a Senior Water and Sanitation Specialist at the Water Global Practice of the World Bank. His main interests are in urban water services, utility reforms and climate resilience. He has also worked as a water and sanitation expert in the Africa, the Eastern Europe, Central Asia and the Middle East and North Africa regions of the World Bank.
Prior to joining the World Bank, Stephane worked in various water sector organizations, including engineering consulting firms, a private water utility and an international NGO. He holds a Masters in Civil Engineering from the Ecole Nationale des Ponts et Chaussées (Paris) and a Bachelor’s degree in Anthropology from Sorbonne University.
- Orange County tries new pathways for water resilience; model for other water-stressed regions
- Marrakech solved the water riddle — through wastewater
- El ODS 6 sobre agua y saneamiento es esencial para el desarrollo sostenible
- ODD n°6 : l’eau et l’assainissement au cœur du développement durable
- الهدف السادس من أهداف التنمية المستدامة بشأن المياه والصرف الصحي ضروري للتنمية المستدامة
- SDG 6 on water and sanitation is essential for sustainable development