Stephen Muzira is a Senior Transport Specialist with the World Bank, based in Washington DC. He possesses more than seventeen years of experience, working in the transport sector in different regions of the world. He joined the Bank in 2007 in the Europe and Central Asia Region, and since 2009 has been leading and contributing to the delivery of transport projects in the Latin American region, and in Africa. He holds a master’s degree in Transport Planning and Engineering from the University of Leeds (UK), and is a Chartered Civil Engineer (UK).
- El futuro del transporte ya está aquí. ¿Estamos preparados?
- The future of transport is here. Are you ready?
- التكنولوجيا تغير وجه قطاع النقل في المستقبل
- Nicaragua: Comunidades locales pavimentan el camino para salir de la pobreza
- Going the last mile in Nicaragua: local communities pave the road to end poverty