Diego Juan Rodriguez
Diego Rodriguez is currently a Senior Economist at the Water Unit of the Department of Transport, Water and Information and Communication Technology of the Sustainable Development Vice-Presidency of the World Bank. He is the task team leader of the new World Bank initiative on the quantification of the tradeoffs of the energy-water nexus and the Program Manager of the Water Partnership Program. He is also the provided technical support to operational teams on the use of economic analysis in large water infrastructure investments under deep uncertainty. Prior to joining the World Bank he worked at the Danish Hydraulic Institute and the Inter American Development Bank. He has more than 20 years of experience in sectoral, operational, policy and strategy development in water supply, sanitation, and water resources management.
- Water Security: Can we be a step ahead of the challenge?
- 4 Ways Water Shortages Are Harming Energy Production
- أربعة طرق يضر بها نقص المياه توليد الطاقة
- World Food Day: Reggae, Food, and Water
- Thirsty Energy: Making the Energy-Water Nexus Work For Us
- Stepping Up Efforts to Address Water Issues
- No Water, No Food Security