Israel Osorio Rodarte
Israel Osorio Rodarte specializes in applied research on the dynamics of global income distribution. He is part of the Development Prospects Group at the World Bank, an enthusiast of the economics of innovation and structural change. Recently, he coauthored a book on SDG priority-setting “Trajectories for Sustainable Development Goals”. Prior to joining the World Bank, he was a graduate student at Georgetown University.
- How Poverty in Sub-Saharan Africa is Linked to China’s Transformation
- From global SDGs to country policymaking
- Increasingly, inequality within, not across, countries is rising
- How effective is growth for poverty reduction? Do all countries benefit equally from growth?
- The role of changes in income distribution
- American Perso-national Financial Statements