Senior Education Specialist
Marguerite Clarke is a Senior Education Specialist in the Human Development Network of the World Bank. She holds a Ph.D. in educational measurement and program evaluation from Boston College. A former primary and secondary school teacher, she now leads the Bank's work program on learning assessment.
- Finding a reasonable target for math and reading test scores
- Are citizen-led assessments raising learning levels?
- The PISA for Development initiative moves forward: Have my wishes been fulfilled?
- Education: Measuring for Success in Today’s World
- ¡Se puede hacer más! Algunas reflexiones sobre una "libreta de calificaciones" para el aprendizaje en el mundo
- Could Do Better! Some Thoughts on a ‘Report Card’ for Global Learning
- Three wishes for PISA for Development