Spécialiste de la gestion des risques de catastrophes, Fonds mondial pour la réduction des risques de catastrophes et le relèvement (GFDRR)
Vivien Deparday is a Disaster Risk Management Specialist at the Global Facility for Disaster Risk Reduction (GFDRR) at the World Bank. He leads GFDRR’s Open Data for Resilience Initiative (OpenDRI). He is a member of the GFDRR Innovation Lab, supporting World Bank teams across the globe by providing technical and strategic assistance to help governments better collect, share, and use information, as well as develop tools and build long-term capacity to support decisions to reduce the impact of disasters. Vivien has extensive experience in geospatial technology, community mapping, open source, open data and more generally in bringing open innovation to resilience projects.
- Comprendre les risques d'inondation à Niamey grâce à la cartographie open source, aux drones et à la modélisation
- Understanding Niamey’s flood risk through open source mapping, drones, and modeling
- Leveraging Open Source as a Public Institution — New analysis reveals significant returns on investment in open source technologies
- What can you do with a high-resolution population map?
- Opening up a world of data for resilience: A global effort to help access and use countries’ disaster risk information